Oil immersed transformer maintenance and repair
1. Oil leakage: The oil-filled transformer tank is filled with transformer oil and relies on oil-resistant rubber pressure-sealed fasteners in the assembly. Sealing is the main cause of oil leakage from transformers. It should be paid attention to maintenance and repair.
2. Moisture in transformer: High voltage equipment of transformer, keep its good insulation performance. Oil-immersed transformers are susceptible to moisture, which is one of the main measures taken to repair the influence and humidity of transformers. The user is required to note the following: (1)
After purchasing the transformer, please transfer the power test;
(2) Moisture installed transformers have a moisture absorption capacity of 100,000 kVA and above. Transformers shipped to the site should be installed to absorb moisture.
(3) The moisture and silica gel of the monitor should be replaced. Moisture silica gel, absorbs moisture and protects the transformer.
(4) You should be aware that when ordering, the transformer will take as much time as possible before transmission. After transformer manufacturing and storage are prone to moisture, long storage periods and severe moisture should be planned and shortened.
(5) During the operation of the transformer, you should always pay attention to the changes in the amount of oil, oil temperature, voltage and current, such as analysis and handling of abnormal conditions in a timely manner.
Transformer procurement, maintenance? Electrical equipment manufacturers are not product purchases and need to add after-sales service quality. I believe that excellent services can effectively promote the development of enterprises in some aspects. Whether industrial products are manufacturers or buyers, we should carefully consider the importance of after-sales services.
- Previous post: Safety distance between oil-immersed transformers and buildings2017 / 7/20
- Next: No